Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome to the Official Del Amitri Bulletin Board!

If you've lost your password, click on "login" and then "forgot password."

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
New Justin music (Read 3878 times)
mikeg
Empty

I love the Dels!

New Justin music
06/29/10 at 14:51:23

Hello all -

My name is Mike Gomoll. Some of you here know me.

My 5 year old son Joey passed away back in March after suffering from a rare form of Epilepsy his entire life. We have established a foundation in his honor and are putting out a series of CDs to raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation. Justin is giving us a few songsto choose from, none have ever been released and one is newly recorded just for this effort. We will be releasing at least two songs from Justin and perhaps more down the road in support of our foundation.

If you would like to find out more and be kept informed in the coming months as we finalize the CD and the tracks, please visit either www.joeyssong.org or  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Joseph-Gomoll-Foundation and either join the webpage mailing list or "like" us on facebook and you can find out all about the CDs and our effort.

We have lots of great artists - Ed Harcourt, Thea Gilmore, Neko Case, Duncan Sheik, Five For Fighting, Robbie Fulks, Cowboy Junkies, Iron & Wine and many more.

So please visit the sites, sign-up for the lists and please, please, please pass the word as we want to make a huge donation to the Epilepsy Foundation.

Mike
www.joeyssong.org

IP Logged

mikeg
Empty

I love the Dels!

New Justin music
Reply #1 - 02/03/11 at 12:44:52

The Joey's Song Cds are shipping, including an unreleased Del Amitri track - If Your Tears Don't Make A Sound - it is an SOSP era track. You can order the CD or download at www.joeyssong.org. This message has been approved by a Mr J Currie of Glasgow and he encourages you to buy the CD Smiley

www.joeyssong.org

Mike

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Moderator: webmaster)